- Are a good discussion partner for the customer and your colleagues and also enjoy working in a team.
- Take an active approach to achieving your objectives, both within projects and in developing your expertise.
- Possess a strong analytical capacity and know how to translate abstract ideas into concrete, practical solutions to which you take a creative approach.
- Are someone who makes use of his/her experience and knowledge in the area of content management applications, XML and .NET.
- During the projects people can call on your expertise and skills to oversee the challenging and varied processes and bring them to a successful conclusion, during which you contribute your positive critical vision in a proactive way.
- Have a higher vocational / graduate level of working and thinking.
- Have at least 5 years intensive experience in developing content management applications based on XML technology and at least 3 years experience in designing and building applications with .NET.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of .NET, Java, Portals, UML and Rational tools would be a bonus.
- Hold a class B driving licence.
We are looking for you if you
What you can expect from us
- An informal, no-nonsense company with a strong company culture.
- We are growing fast and we are ambitious. So there is plenty to do at the moment.
- Your future colleagues are the talents in their field and know that you can only grow if you know how to share.
- A pleasant working atmosphere where we work hard together to be of service to our customers.
- Quality and integrity, both internally and externally, are paramount.
- Very challenging assignments with diverse and interesting national and international organizations.
- Intensive investment in knowledge.
- Finally, excellent conditions of employment which includes good payment, attention for work-life balance and the possibility to work from home.
HintTech is an equal opportunity employer
HintTech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
HintTech has a knowledge-intensive culture in which technical expertise and a relaxed working atmosphere form the essence
HintTech is a content and marketing technology company in every respect, where a great deal of attention is paid to developing expertises and general knowledge such as leadership and social skills.
To concentrate HintTechs' strengths, we work with centers of expertise entirely managed by HintTech specialists. This makes it easy for HintTech specialists to assist each other during projects and training courses. HintTech also organizes informal workshops and training sessions in which the HintTech staff can learn from each other's experiences while enjoying a pizza and a soft drink or a pint of beer.
HintTech has an open culture. Because HintTech is a relatively flat organization, its employees are always able to find each other. The atmosphere is open and informal. To strengthen the HintTech feeling, all sorts of non work-related activities are organized in which people can participate voluntarily.
Besides the HintTech head office in Delft, The Netherlands, HintTech also has a local presence in the UK, Nordic, the USA and Serbia. The global offices work together as a team during projects and to share knowledge and experiences.
Together, the HintTech specialists are building a company in which they really enjoy working and which offers them sufficient scope for optimal self-development. HintTech employees are proud of their company.
Every employee is required to complete a personal development plan, including elements like personal goals, preferences and aspirations, development direction and an action plan to facilitate individual growth
Our specialists have frequent contact with both software suppliers of commercial and open source applications and customers which develop packages further themselves
Their strong need for self-development is encouraged by various means such as in-house or external training, forums, study trips, and frequent contact with developers and architects of our software partners.
HintTech has various competence centers whose purpose is to share and further develop the knowledge and skills of our team
In collaboration with partners such as SDL Tridion, ADAM, Microsoft, Hippo and Sitecore, HintTech has set up competence centers which contribute to the development of our partners' products, by participating in pre-release projects.
Experience acquired during different projects and with different customers is shared efficiently with the right people among the software supplier's developers. The specialists from the competence centers meet once a month.
Our corporate values
HintTech has defined a number of corporate values. These values guide us when making choices, determine the context for the way in which we do business and are used to evaluate behaviour
Our values are: honesty, fun, respect, quality, reliability, accountability, transparency, and integrity.
These values apply to all our employees and each of them knows and understands what HintTech stands for.
The success of HintTech customers, employees, business partners and shareholders has a big impact on the success and growth of the HintTech company. That is why HintTech constantly works to develop mutually beneficial relationships in continuous dialogue with HintTech's environment and interest groups.
Respect for people
A company is as strong as the people who work for it. Even in a strongly technology-oriented company like HintTech, success is a matter of people work. That makes respect for people the cornerstone of our company. HintTech's training policy, HintTech's employees' involvement in policy, personal development plans and a competitive remuneration policy give our vision in this area concrete expression.
Good corporate citizenship
Long-lasting public support calls for responsible, accountable and controllable entrepreneurship. This is the context within which HintTech deals with technological innovation, the use of standards, safety and health at work, traditions and customs.
A great place to work
HintTech has been awarded with the Great Place to Work award for the 6th consecutive time in a row
The Great Place to Work Institute is an international and independent organization who, based on employee satisfaction surveys and a Culture Audit, assesses and audits organizations on their employee policy and how employees perceive the organization from that perspective. Lots of companies participate in this study but just a few companies receive the award based on outstanding performance.
In the 2012 audit HintTech was especially recognized for the way it implemented all kinds of people related programmes like the 'welcome home' introduction programme. This programme facilitates employees in getting acquainted with the HintTech organization in an informal and appealing way. Furthermore the 'People Initiative' programme was started. In this change management programme, employees create and implement all kinds of people related initiatives to further improve employee satisfaction. Since employees are made responsible for creating these improvements it really helps to involve people in company policy and therefore creates a sense of adding value to the company.