Enterprise DAM platform
ADAM is an enterprise DAM system based on .NET. It is highly scalable and able to manage a huge set of digital assets > 1 M. With its strong API, ADAM makes it easy to integrate with existing systems to reuse assets but to manage one single source of the truth.
Various modules are available to support PIM, video management and workflows. Using the ADAM comfort zones, assets can be managed using known applications like Adobe InDesign and SharePoint. With the integrated support for InDesign Server high volume automated creation of documents and catalogs is possible.
If the out-of-the-box modules do not provide the needed functionality, the plug-in model allows for seamless integration with a (small) piece of custom code to build it.
Features & use cases
- Enterprise elLibrary: enterprise-level companies need an intelligent, intuitive and organized way of creating, managing and distributing their digital assets.
- Product information management (PIM): enterprises need to interconnect Product Management and Marketing into one centralized resource with control for product consistency and flexibility for taking products to market efficiently and quickly.
- Automatic catalog publishing: centralized automation is the key to ensuring data accuracy and speeding time-to-market. ADAM's uniquely flexible catalog publishing system will change the way you work without imposing restrictions.
- Comfort zone connectors: enterprises need to streamline how users connect to digital asset libraries to ensure everyone works as efficiently as possible.
- Enterprise marketing collateral localization: a centralized platform to enable high-quality marketing collateral to be adapted for local markets and delivered on a global scale.
- Brand management: a strong brand requires clear and controlled communications to stand out in the complexity of today's multi-language, multi-channel distribution.
- Online approvals workflow: enterprise-level companies need an intelligent, intuitive and organized way of working with multiple stakeholders when managing and approving marketing and media materials from concept to delivery.
- ADAM as a development platform: enterprise-level companies need media-intelligent, scalable, adaptable software solutions that can be developed rapidly to meet business needs.
- ADAM Studios:
- Asset Studio
- Config Studio
- PIMS Studio
- Workflow Studio
- Teamwork Studio
- Page Builder Studio (Adobe InDesign)
- Doc Maker Studio (Adobe InDesign)
- ADAM Connectors:
- Workflow Web Center Connector (EskoArtwork WebCenter)
- Creative Suite Connector (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Office Connector (Microsoft Office)
- SharePoint Connector (Microsoft SharePoint)
HintTech, ADAM experts
Your trusted partner
As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with ADAM. We are the official System Integrator Partner of ADAM Software and Certified Training Partner worldwide.
Our multidisciplinary team of consultants, UX designers, developers, testers and project managers use proven methods and best practices to design, develop and maintain useful, relevant and engaging digital experiences using ADAM. Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
HintTech uses a realistic, cost efficient, practical and results oriented approach to make sure our projects achieve your business goals.
We operate under a variety of contract forms, are ISO 9001:2008 certified and use trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.