As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with AgilePoint, using it as the Workflow / BPM engine to integrate our Content Lifecycle Technology – often linking internal DAM processes to the marketing websites, mobile and even print solutions. HintTech is a preferred worldwide business and implementation partner.
We use proven methods to design, develop and maintain innovative and highly effective solutions based on best practices in the areas of Web Content & Experience Management, Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration, Brand & Digital Asset Management, Mobile and Social.
Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
Projects are carried out to achieve your business goals, which we keep in mind throughout the whole process of working with you.
HintTech operates under a variety of contract forms, is ISO 9001:2008 certified and uses trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.
Business Process Management (BPM)
BPM is a best practice of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of any organization by automating the organization's business processes. In relation to the business process it allows you to bring processes, people and information together. BPM not only involves managing business processes within the enterprise but also involves real-time integration of the processes of the company with those of its suppliers, business partners, and customers.
Business Process Management System (BPMS)
BPMS is a new category of management software that opens a new era for IT-powered business infrastructure. It "enables" companies to model, deploy and manage mission-critical business processes that span multiple enterprise applications, corporate departments, and business partners – behind the firewall and over the Internet.
AgilePoint BPM Suite is a .NET-based, model-driven, Business Process Management (BPM) solution, aimed at building SOA-aligned, highly adaptive process-based applications through composition of process-enabled IT assets abstracted from and across existing applications, and messaging and productivity solutions, with a focus on leveraging common Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint servers, SharePoint services, BizTalk, InfoPath, Visual Studio, and the .NET platform.
AgilePoint is an industry leader in delivering business process management (BPM) solutions to the Global 2000 companies, many in the Regulated, Utility, Manufacturing, and Professional Services industries. AgilePoint uniquely places business process design and deployment in the hands of knowledgeable business users and enables them to respond rapidly to the needs of the business without the need of custom code by IT.
AgilePoint's solutions drive the mission critical BPM initiatives of more than 450 leading global organizations including Siemens, BridgeStone, KPN Telecom, Euphony, Athlon Car Lease, Chinatrust, Cellcom, Elbit Systems, Daisy Brand and numerous others.
AgilePoint received numerous industry awards and recognitions, including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor for BPM
- Gartner BPM Magic Quadrant, Visionary
- Gartner Research: Model-Driven BPMS for Process-based (SOA) Composition
- Forrester Human-centric BPM for .NET, Strong Performer
- AgilePoint BPMS promotes what we call BPM 2.0, which in the ideal form recognizes that businesses need their software to be more cost effective, flexible, better aligned with their business focus, and consist of highly adaptive processes.
- AgilePoint BPMS is the next generation of management software which empowers business users across all functional areas to quickly enhance existing business processes and/or create new processes with little or no IT involvement.
- AgilePoint BPMS enables process owners and business analysts to create enterprise-wide process flows that encompass people, systems, and information sources. These process flows can provide clarity, promote common understanding and induce effective collaboration on all end-to-end business operations in a real-time environment.
- AgilePoint BPMS allows organizations to transform into highly efficient enterprises capable of continuous optimization, accelerated agility and effective decision-making. It provides organizations with a substantial short-term return on investment (ROI) as well as significant long-term value.