Your trusted partner
As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with Alfresco and is an official partner.
We use proven methods to design, develop and maintain innovative and highly effective solutions based on best practices in the areas of Web Content & Experience Management, Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration, Brand & Digital Asset Management, Mobile and Social.
Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Full-service: preparation, execution & support
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
Our approach: realistic, cost efficient, practical and results oriented
Projects are carried out to achieve your business goals, which we keep in mind throughout the whole process of working with you.
HintTech operates under a variety of contract forms, is ISO 9001:2008 certified and uses trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.
Open source enterprise content management system
Alfresco is an enterprise content platform that you can use in the cloud or on-premise (or both). It helps you store and share the documents that every business depends on. Alfresco is built for the portability of the tablet and the power of the cloud and allows people to work anywhere, on any device with the apps of their choice.
Alfresco is made for people who want to do great work. Your content is your business: Strategic plans. Customer profiles. Sales presentations. Invoices. Contracts. And the simple fact of business today is that people need to work in more places and with more people.
Alfresco works the way you do. It allows you and your content to move from desktop to cloud to tablet to smartphone. Wherever you are—access your files and share them with those who need them. This product furthermore integrates with MS Office, Apple iWork, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, and more. And it's open source. Which means innovations happen faster, and you never have to worry about your content getting locked in a proprietary platform.
- Team & B2B collaboration: reduce attachments and version control problems with sites & activity feeds
- Secure file sharing: eliminate the need for consumer cloud services & provide mobile access to files
- Go paperless: use tablets, workflow and document management to save money & trees
- Automate processes: use workflow and document management to improve efficiency
- Enable tablets & smartphones: turn tablets into productivity tools and transform meetings with Alfresco mobile
- Records management: declare records to maintain compliance and save money over proprietary systems
- Document management: get a single, enterprise-wide system of record for contracts, invoices & documents
- Content-as-a-Service: speed time-to-market by building your enterprise, web or mobile app on Alfresco
- Digital archiving: digitize, categorize, tag and archive important digital assets
- Rich media management: store, categorize, tag, find & preview video, audio or any rich media
- Users: work anywhere, on any device, with their favorite content apps in a company-approved way; share files & collaborate without friction.
- IT: help users become truly productive on tablets & smartphones; manage risk and security, and drive their own cloud strategy.
- Developers: target one standards-based API for building content apps for mobile, web or enterprise.
- Companies: save money, increase employee productivity, automate processes, drive efficiency and manage risk.