Your trusted partner
As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with IBM Web Content Manager and is an official partner of IBM.
We use proven methods to design, develop and maintain innovative and highly effective solutions based on best practices in the areas of Web Content & Experience Management, Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration, Brand & Digital Asset Management, Mobile and Social.
Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Full-service: preparation, execution & support
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
Our approach: realistic, cost efficient, practical and results oriented
Projects are carried out to achieve your business goals, which we keep in mind throughout the whole process of working with you.
HintTech operates under a variety of contract forms, is ISO 9001:2008 certified and uses trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.
IBM Web Content Manager
Powerful web content management system
IBM Web Content Manager is a powerful solution that delivers engaging, personalized web experiences across multiple channels. It keeps content relevant, consistent, and drives higher conversion rates, improves customer loyalty, and increases user engagement.
With IBM Web Content Manager you can:
- Delight your customers by delivering web experiences that feel custom-fit to their needs, behaviors, roles, language, devices, location, and preferences
- Increase responsiveness by enabling business owners to create and manage their web properties, including the pages, dynamic content, and rich media – without IT involvement
- Extend your reach by effortlessly syndicating your content and web experiences to multiple channels, including websites, mobile sites, email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Get closer to your customers by allowing them to participate in the conversation – sharing ideas, asking questions, commenting, rating, and tagging your content
Easy to use content creation & management tools: for faster time-to-market
- Simple, yet powerful rich text editing tools enable line of business professionals and content owners to quickly create and manage rich web content without IT involvement.
- An expansive catalog of pre-built, high-value content templates speeds microsite and web page creation.
- A dynamic, contextually-aware toolbar and built-in project management features make it easy to create, approve, version, publish and syndicate web content.
- A flexible workflow capability ensures that the content lifecycle follows the desired business processes and approvals before going live.
Powerful personalization capabilities: for enhanced user engagement
- Built-in personalization tools support the creation of tailored web experiences that feel custom-fit to a user's needs, behaviors, role, language, device, location, and preferences.
Built-in social features: driving new innovations and higher user satisfaction
- Easy-to-deploy blogs and wikis invite users to participate in the conversation.
- Content rating & tagging helps to measure and share content popularity.
Real-time analytics: optimizing the Web experience based on rich insights
- At-a-glance, embedded web analytics deliver real time insight from web analytic solutions – but directly within the context of the web experience.
Multi-channel experiences: delivering consistent messages, offers, and content across multiple online channels
- The social media marketing feature makes it easy to syndicate your content to social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & IBM Connections, and then track the effectiveness of that content.
- Mobile themes help to transform the web experience to match the form factor of the mobile device and to support the user interaction and navigation patterns customers expect on a mobile device.
Enterprise-ready: handling the complexity of enterprise requirements
- Leverage your investments with seamless integration of existing CMIS and ECM repositories, such as IBM FileNet, IBM Content Management, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Lotus Quickr.
- Tight integration with IBM WebSphere Portal delivers faster time to value and lower project costs for deploying WebSphere Portal-based websites.
- Web Content Integrator helps integrate content created in third-party content management systems.
- Through features such as multi-lingual support, advanced caching, and clustering, IBM Web Content Manager is able to scale to meet the demands of your enterprise.
- IBM Lotus (includes IBM Web Content Manager)
- IBM WebSphere
- IBM Rational
- IBM Information Management