Your trusted partner
As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint. We are a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft and have won awards like Microsoft Innovator of the Year and Microsoft Healthcare Inspirator & Innovator.
We use proven methods to design, develop and maintain innovative and highly effective solutions based on best practices in the areas of Web Content & Experience Management, Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration, Brand & Digital Asset Management, Mobile and Social.
Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Full-service: preparation, execution & support
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
Our approach: realistic, cost efficient, practical and results oriented
Projects are carried out to achieve your business goals, which we keep in mind throughout the whole process of working with you.
HintTech operates under a variety of contract forms, is ISO 9001:2008 certified and uses trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.
A platform for connected health information and innovation
HealthVault helps people collect, store, and share health information with family members and participating healthcare providers. HealthVault connects with a variety of third-party applications and devices to help people manage their fitness, diet, and health data. The product offers a privacy- and security-enhanced foundation on which a broad ecosystem of solution providers, device manufacturers, and developers build innovative new health and wellness management solutions.
As a Microsoft platform, HealthVault offers:
- Developer engagement and tools
- Durable, supported interfaces
- Cross-platform commitment
- High service availability and redundancy
- Long-term investment
- Enterprise footprint
- Respect for partner innovation and intellectual property
- Continuous platform improvement
- International availability
Privacy, security, and data provenance
A commitment to privacy and security of users' information is the foundation upon which HealthVault was built. It provices:
- Authentication: Users can sign in with Windows Live ID, Facebook, and OpenID credentials.
- Authorization: HealthVault obtains user authorization before enabling any data access between an application and a user's HealthVault account data.
- User control: Users control how their data is shared by explicitly authorizing people and applications to access their data. Users can also terminate application access at any time, and can change or delete information in their records.
- Auditing: Data access auditing is built in and available to users.
- Data provenance: HealthVault data contains the source of the data, and applications can leverage this information to determine how to treat data from different sources. Optional digital signatures allow for independent verification of data integrity and source.
HealthVault isn't tied to a particular healthcare provider, health system, device, or technology. Anyone can innovate on and benefit from the platform.
Users benefit from creating a portable health record they own and control. They can easily share information with their doctors and other caregivers, and store data from many sources, such as pharmacies, hospitals, consumer apps, and personal health devices.
The HealthVault platform exposes an XML-over-HTTP interface to web, rich client, and mobile applications. As an app developer, you benefit from interoperability with apps running on numerous platforms, including Windows/.NET, Java, Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android. It's easy to connect to HealthVault from any modern development platform.