Your trusted partner
As one of the world's most innovative providers of consulting, implementation and managed services related to content and marketing technology, HintTech has extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint. We are a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft and have won awards like Microsoft Innovator of the Year and Microsoft Healthcare Inspirator & Innovator.
We use proven methods to design, develop and maintain innovative and highly effective solutions based on best practices in the areas of Web Content & Experience Management, Enterprise Content Management & Collaboration, Brand & Digital Asset Management, Mobile and Social.
Bringing a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other sectors, we offer you fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help you set new standards of excellence in your industry, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions.
Full-service: preparation, execution & support
Web and software development projects and the involved business processes are complex. The technology behind systems and processes changes constantly. Alignment and integration of current and new systems require knowledge, expertise and vision.
With our 15+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation and management of web applications and sites, HintTech is a solid partner for your content and marketing technology projects. Whatever your needs, whether it be a custom solution, a front-back office integration, a CMS implementation or system integration, HintTech will provide you with a custom project solution based on the experience of our 200+ developers, project managers, testers, architects and consultants. Our full-service project offering provides you with a suitable lead time, budget and added value for your organization.
Our approach: realistic, cost efficient, practical and results oriented
Projects are carried out to achieve your business goals, which we keep in mind throughout the whole process of working with you.
HintTech operates under a variety of contract forms, is ISO 9001:2008 certified and uses trusted methods such as Agile (Scrum/DSDM), RUP, Prince2, IPMA and TMap. This enables us to deploy the right specialists and methods according to your needs and the required solution.
Collaboration software for the enterprise
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together.
Using SharePoint 2010, your people can set up Web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Manage the content of your web sites in a single platform.
- Share your branding and content across the enterprise (documents, spreadsheets, presentations), social content (blogs, wikis), web content, and digital assets.
- Create and manage public sites, team sites, and wikis. Give people the possibility to share their knowledge in dedicated personal sites and blogs.
- Enable searching in all content produced, including searching in documents with a large array of formats such as word and PDF.
- Take advantage of Excel Services and PerformancePoint Services connected to SharePoint Server 2010. Provide browser-based rendering of Microsoft Excel workbooks and easy-to-use tools for building dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
- Publish Microsoft InfoPath forms in SharePoint Server to gather information centrally and minimize printed forms.
- SharePoint helps you share ideas and expertise and find the right business information to make better decisions.
- SharePoint brings teams together by enabling them to collaborate in dedicated workspaces and to share knowledge in wiki's, blogs and personal sites.
- Having a centralized system means less training and maintenance costs, less time spent maintaining multiple systems and increase focus on higher priorities.
- SharePoint allows you to build sites with your own branding and custom components.
- Go from content creation to publication in a no time.
- Create new sites and content with flexible workflows and publishing processes