Content, or more precisely the way we think about content, is the primary challenge of almost every organization
This is what we see happening:
- Mobile internet is becoming increasingly important, both via web and via app.
- Strong growth in use of online and mobile content in the work process of the professional user.
- Content on Demand is becoming more and more important (user want their content on time, in their own format, relevant, context aware and personalized).
- Most organizations will have to deal with big data; being able to successfully and intuitively query vast amounts of unstructured content will give any organization a big advantage.
- Content will be accessible on many types of devices in many different contexts.
- In a way, all organizations become publishers; they need to know how to monetize their content.
To be able meet these challenges and thus to maximize the value of your content you need to combine content engineering skills with user experience insights. Content Engineering helps you get the most out of your content. We know everything about search technology, meta data, big data management, semantic search and other content engineering topics. User experience is ultimately about how users interact with content through websites and apps. We can help you design a clear, consistent and context aware user interface that gives the user what they really need.
This all starts with a well-defined content strategy, answering the question: 'what do our customers need and how can we provide them with relevant content to help them make the right choice or decision?' We can help you develop a content strategy to realize your business goals using the information and content your organization possesses in one form or another – perhaps without even being aware of it. If you carefully plan, develop, enrich and manage your content, you will be able to answer your customers' questions timely, consistently and completely.