With four basic support models and several additional modules available, HintTech can tailor its application management services to your specific needs and requirements
HintTech can work together with your hosting provider or deliver a full service where both the application as the infrastructure is managed by HintTech in a cloud environment.
With fully certified developers in several delivery centres, HintTech delivers high quality services, together with attractive pricing.
HintTech distinguishes itself by providing an unique total package for application management:
- Skilled service desk: HintTech assigns actual developers, able to start problem solving immediately, instead of unskilled resources.
- Exclusively reserved capacity according to support model: every customer is important to us; the agreed upon capacity is exclusively reserved to service you.
- Service levels and KPIs tailored to your business needs: pay for what you need and what your internal customers demand from you.
- 24x7 ticket issuing: issue support tickets whenever you want; no need to wait for the opening of the service window.
- Access to all support tooling: track progress, see the quality of documentation. Complete handover of all relevant documentation and code after the end of the contract.
- Technical application management: no need for arguments about responsibilities between your hosting provider and your application management provider, as HintTech can take ownership of the technical management related to the managed application.
- Cloud hosting DTAP: full service, all-in-one solution for infrastructure management and application management.
- Global sourcing: HintTech uses global delivery centres in order to provide you with quality services with lower total costs of ownership.
Application Service Library (ASL)
HintTech uses ASL2, a framework specifically designed for application management. ASL works closely with ITIL, the framework for infrastructure management and fits perfectly with BISL, the functional management framework. HintTech carries out processes such as incident management, change management and service level management with ASL.
ISO 9001:2008 certified
HintTech has received an ISO 9001:2008 certification for the way in which it fulfils the expectations of its clients and customers and forms tangible evidence in regard to our consistent delivery of quality. Open and clear communication is indispensable before and during projects, to keep the wishes of our clients in focus and pre-empt unrealistic expectations from both parties. We work together closely with our clients and let the people who will use the application participate and build in structural control and evaluation mechanisms. This last process makes sure that our clients have insight into the progress of the project at any moment.
Virtual Project Office
We work in a 'virtual project office' where dedicated personnel, irrespective of time and place, work on client projects, whether in the office, at home or at the client premises. Our principles include cooperation, clarity and in taking pleasure in our work. To guarantee efficiency and quality, we furthermore use innovative collaboration tools and agile methods tailored to the technology. We call this Virtual Project Office the HintTech Development Centre (HDC).
Testing & quality control
Quality control is involved in all our application management projects. The checks and tests are executed by the quality control managers are there to ensure an even higher quality of HintTech projects and products and a clear understanding of that quality.
All our software development and management activities are structurally tested. These structured tests are based on a number of core principles. One of the methods wherein these principles are present is TMap (Test Management Approach). The HDC uses TMap, which is the most used international standard for testing.
Read more about our approach.